I mentioned a little over two months ago that Matt and Vanessa had embarked on a 90 Day challenge called The Six Pack Revolution.
Of course I knew back then they they would undoubtedly succeed in their goals, but even though I’m accustomed to witnessing these sorts of body transformative results I have to admit that even I was blown away by their progress so far.
Look at these two:
How is that for impressive?! You can’t fake those kinds of results!! And they’re not even done yet!
Of course, this dynamic duo is now helping others work their way towards getting these sorts of results and yesterday their first Eat Clean Train Lean challenge kicked off with a bang. If you’d like to follow more of their progress then head on over to their Active Nutrition PE page and stalk them a bit. A little birdie tells me that they will be running another challenge soon so if you’ve been waiting for a sign to get your health and fitness goals on track then this is it.
Have a fantastic week Herba-lovers!
I had a silly thing happen to me last month while I was on a plane heading for Phuket with my husband to celebrate his 40th birthday. You see, I struggle with water retention on planes, and try as I might, I can’t win with this one. I do try though. And part of that “trying” consists of me carrying around a big water bottle and drinking as much water as possible. Now you’re not allowed onto a plane with water, so I take my own empty bottle with me.
Anyway, when she came around with the drinks, I asked the stewardess if she would mind filling my bottle with water for me. Even though she had a big bottle of water in front of her she said she’d have to fill it in the kitchen which I thought was odd, but I thanked her and off she went with my bottle.
Well, I can only conclude that she had assumed that my bottle was a thermos because when she returned it was filled with boiling water. Of course, I was way too polite to point out the mistake, and only giggled with my husband about my strange acquisition after she had left.
I drank it though. And I realised something: The “warmness” of the water contributed to me consuming the entire 700-odd mls very quickly. It was almost as if subconsciously I was of the belief that hot water should be consumed quickly before it gets cold. Strangely I even found myself enjoying it.
And that leads me to my point. As the wind howls outside and the morning sun does little to warm the cold days of winter, perhaps the best way to keep that water intake up is by drinking our water hot instead of cold. A slice of lemon, a dash of cinnamon or a slice of ginger, and perhaps even a teaspoon tip of coconut oil in a large coffee mug filled with hot water? Not the worst way to keep hydrated by a long shot. And if you have a bit of NRG or Herbal Concentrate to throw in there? Even better!
You’ll quickly see how you automatically reach for that mug as you go about your day. And what a bonus to be made warm and hydrated at the same time during these chilly weeks ahead.
Have a great week, folks!
Our delicious Formula 1 Shake Mix provides protein from milk and soy, essential micronutrients and added botanicals and herbs.
- The number 1 meal-replacement shake in the world.* Formula 1 Shake Mix have helped people all across the globe reach their weight-loss goals. Reach yours today!
- Underpinned by science: Clinical studies show that daily use of meal replacement shakes as part of a calorie restricted diet is proven effective for managing weight, along with moderate exercise.**
- Kilojoule-controlled: Approximately 920 kJ per serving when made according to directions.
- Source of protein from dairy and soy (18 g per serving).
- Quick to whip up, a Formula 1 Shake Mix is a convenient alternative to a high-kilojoule breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Soy protein: providing essential amino acids.
- Provides essential vitamins and minerals.
- Available in various delicious flavours and also available: Formula 1 Free From Shake – free from lactose, soy and gluten when made according to instructions and suitable for vegetarians.
How can it help you?
When trying to lose or manage your weight, it’s important to maintain a nutritionally balanced diet. A shake like Formula 1 Shake Mix helps you to control your kilojoule intake whilst also providing essential vitamins and minerals, with carbohydrates and protein.
If you’re anything like I am then sometimes lunch is a bit of a problem. Breakfast is easy. Shakes seamlessly fall into our morning routine as we go about starting our day, taking comfort in knowing that we’re preparing ourselves well for the tasks that lie ahead. Supper is our main meal of the day and it signals the beginning of our wind-down. But lunch? Lunch often gets forgotten Luckily, for those days when I find myself unprepared, a box of Herbalife Shake Bars makes for the best sort of hero.
And of course there are plenty of advantages to this healthy meal:
- Balanced essential nutrients for a complete healthy meal replacement
- High fibre and protein for sustained energy and to keep you fuller for longer
- 206/207 calories (by flavour)
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Crunchy and chewy
Have you tried them yet?