Experts in nutrition, Herbalife brings you expert nutrition for your skin. With over 15 vitamins and botanicals our skincare is packed with daily goodness to enrich your skin.
Enhance the appearance of your skin with our unique blend of vitamin B3, antioxidant vitamins C and E, Aloe Vera and other botanical ingredients.
Herbalife SKIN is a sulphate-free* line with no added parabens** and is dermatologist tested.
Pamper yourself with luxurious textures; soothe yourself with silky soft lathers. Be inspired by radiant essential oils and fresh, captivating fragrances.
Our clinically-tested products help you achieve optimum daily results including softer, smoother, more radiant skin and a diminished appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
* Sulphate-free applies to foaming, cleansing products: Soothing Aloe Cleanser, Polishing Citrus Cleanser and Instant Reveal Berry Scrub.
** No added parabens is not applicable to the SPF 30 Protective Moisturiser.
Yup. As of this morning a whole group of our favourite Herbalife Coaches have taken up this intense challenge and they are bravely letting us watch from the sidelines. Which is great because while we watch I guess we can figure out if we’re brave enough to try it out sometime too?
They’re even sharing there before pictures before they even have their after pictures! Now that’s a serious kind of determination!
You can follow Matt and Vanessa’s journey on Instagram. And we’re not sure just how The Dad is documenting his stuff yet but feel free to stalk him on Facebook or try out his Instagram here or here (he was moaning last night that he doesn’t have any followers but it might have something to do with the fact that he doesn’t realise he has two accounts!)
Good luck, guys!
We’re all already super proud!
Our delicious Formula 1 Shake Mix provides protein from milk and soy, essential micronutrients and added botanicals and herbs.
- The number 1 meal-replacement shake in the world.* Formula 1 Shake Mix have helped people all across the globe reach their weight-loss goals. Reach yours today!
- Underpinned by science: Clinical studies show that daily use of meal replacement shakes as part of a calorie restricted diet is proven effective for managing weight, along with moderate exercise.**
- Kilojoule-controlled: Approximately 920 kJ per serving when made according to directions.
- Source of protein from dairy and soy (18 g per serving).
- Quick to whip up, a Formula 1 Shake Mix is a convenient alternative to a high-kilojoule breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Soy protein: providing essential amino acids.
- Provides essential vitamins and minerals.
- Available in various delicious flavours and also available: Formula 1 Free From Shake – free from lactose, soy and gluten when made according to instructions and suitable for vegetarians.
How can it help you?
When trying to lose or manage your weight, it’s important to maintain a nutritionally balanced diet. A shake like Formula 1 Shake Mix helps you to control your kilojoule intake whilst also providing essential vitamins and minerals, with carbohydrates and protein.
We all know that keeping hydrated is an essential element to maintaining a healthy lifestyle, but it is something that a lot of folks do struggle with. While the average healthy adult should be able to rely on their thirst to ensure adequate hydration, sometimes we need a little nudge in this department. I’m going to go ahead and call “being busy” one of the leading causes of mild dehydration. This is, of course, totally understandable. But, the problem is that making a habit of neglecting your hydration levels is going to make it harder for you to keep up with that busy schedule of yours. So, best make a habit of sipping on that bottle of water!
Here are some signs that your body needs a little more water: (more…)
I kind of just wanted to pop on here today and remind you how important it is to make a tasty shake. Often times I think we sort of fall into a habit of making the same ol’ boring shake over and over and that can lead to food fatigue, I’m sure. I can’t imagine eating the same meal every day so why on earth do I put up with drinking the same shake every day? Well, obviously, because know how good my shake is for me! And sometimes because I lack imagination. My husband, though, is quite innovative and he’s been making some super yummy shakes lately. And guys: It makes a difference!
So I’m here reminding you to be adventurous with your shakes. Use spices like cinnamon and nutmeg. A shake made with chai spice? Yes please! How about some fruit? We keep a stash of chopped fruit in the freezer. Watermelon, mango, banana, spanspek, and weirdly, lemons work really well.
What’s your favourite way to make your shake?