Delicious Formula 1 Shake Mix that provides protein from milk and soy, essential micronutrients and added botanicals and herbs.
- The number 1 meal-replacement shake in the world.* Formula 1 Shake Mix have helped people all across the globe reach their weight-loss goals. Reach yours today!
- Underpinned by science: Clinical studies show that daily use of meal replacement shakes as part of a calorie restricted diet is proven effective for managing weight, along with moderate exercise.**
- Kilojoule-controlled: Approximately 920 kJ per serving when made according to directions.
- Source of protein from dairy and soy (18 g per serving).
- Quick to whip up, a Formula 1 Shake Mix is a convenient alternative to a high-kilojoule breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Soy protein: providing essential amino acids.
- Provides essential vitamins and minerals.
- Available in various delicious flavours and also available: Formula 1 Free From Shake – free from lactose, soy and gluten when made according to instructions and suitable for vegetarians.
How can it help you?
When trying to lose or manage your weight, it’s important to maintain a nutritionally balanced diet. A shake like Formula 1 Shake Mix helps you to control your kilojoule intake whilst also providing essential vitamins and minerals, with carbohydrates and protein.
Enjoy Formula 1 Shake every day as a convenient kilojoule controlled alternative to breakfast, lunch or dinner. Mix two tablespoons of powder (26 grams) with 250 ml of semi-skimmed milk (1.5 % fat).
- When used for weight control: Replace two meals per day with this delicious shake and eat one nutritionally balanced meal.***
- For healthy nutrition: Replace one meal per day with Formula 1 Shake Mix and eat two nutritionally balanced meals.***
* Source Euromonitor International Limited; per Consumer Health 2016ed, meal replacement category definition; % RSP share GBO, 2015 data.
** Flechtner-Mors, M., B. O. Boehm, et al. (2010). “Enhanced weight loss with protein-enriched meal replacements in subjects with the metabolic syndrome.” Diabetes/metabolism research and reviews 26(5): 393-405.
*** Commission Regulation (EU) 432/2012